About St. Mary's of Michigan
Healthcare leader... Patient advocate... Technological pioneer...
At St. Mary's of Michigan, we continue to grow our outreach and expand our vision. Our medical advancements in cardiac sciences, neurosciences, oncology, and trauma are rivaled only by our passion. Our compassion to heal body, mind and spirit.
By putting patient needs first, St. Mary's of Michigan has accomplished a long list of "firsts" in the region:
- First and only "open" MRI unit
- First surgically implanted artificial spinal disc
- First aneurysm coiling procedure
- First to use drug-eluting stents
- First comprehensive cancer treatment center
- First cardiac catheterization lab
- First open heart surgery
- First linear accelerator
- First and only dedicated neuro intensive care unit
- First accredited air medical service - FlightCare
- First ACS Verified Level II Trauma Center
That's why when people need advanced specialty care, they think of St. Mary's of Michigan first.
There are over 20 St. Mary's of Michigan specialty centers located in Saginaw, Bay City, Birch Run, Chesaning, Frankenmuth, Marlette, Standish, Tawas, Vassar and West Branch.
St. Mary's of Michigan is a member of Ascension Health, the nation's largest Catholic and nonprofit health system with more than 105,000 associates serving in 20 states and the District of Columbia. Together, we transform healthcare through patient-centered, holistic care of the highest clinical quality.